Highly flexible coupling with linear characteristic. For working applications in elastically mounted drive concepts.
The CENTAX-SEC-NL is a highly torsionally flexible and radially movable rubber element, combined with axially and angularly movable links. Designed with generously dimensioned secondary mass. With high torsional elasticity, which can be extremely variably adjusted to the respective torsional vibration position by means of different shore hardness. Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates for considerable axial, radial and angular misalignments. Effectively ventilated, with high permissible power loss.
Can be mounted with minimal effort. Anti-rotation device available as an option. With flywheel connections according to SAE.
CENTAX couplings have been successfully used since 1988. In the meantime, more than 20,000 couplings have found their application in Scheepsvoort stowing installations, generator sets, construction machinery, trains etc.
- High radial, axial and angular flexibility, in combination with low reaction forces.
- High torsion flexibility, characterized by a linear spring characteristic. The torsional rigidity can be further determined by the rubber hardness choice.
- Contains a patented internal cooling system for high heat load.
- Maintenance -free, long service life.
- Simple assembly because the Centax-NL is radially extensible.
|Torque:||1.1 to 25 kNm|
|Temperature range:||-45° to +80°C|