Robust clutch with high rotating elasticity especially for freely set up systems. For a play -free transmission of medium torque.
Play -free torque transmission via a steel flange on a rubber decoration standing under pressure preload. Excessive operating and low -wear construction for the transfer of medium torque. Characterized by a high rotating elasticity with a linear characteristic. Dampens rotating vibrations and bumps and compensates for axial and angular relocations. Effectively ventilated, with a high permissible power loss. Convinced with an economic design.
A radial replacement of the rubber kiln is possible without moving on or off. With flywheel connections to Sae. Also available for non-standardized flywheel and as a wave wave coupling.
- Soft, technical ferry characteristic
- linear characteristic
- Torsional rigidity can be determined by a choice from the various rubber
- temperature -resistant
- dampen shocks, can compensate for axial, radial and corner differences
good heat outlet, by specially designed air flow around the coupling
- Excellent for high speeds
hub is suitable for large asdia meters
no wearing parts, long service life, reliable and maintenance -free
- Compact, slim design
- Connection in accordance with SAE flywheel connection flanges
- Easy installation, suitable for assembly in SAE flywheel house constructions
- The rubber coupling element can move freely axial in the flywheel exterior ring, which the crankshaft is relatively late from axial reaction forces
- Available under the inspection of various collection agencies
|Torque:||0.7 - 15 kNm|
|Elastic Material:||NR/Si/CENTALAN HT|
|Temperature range:||NR -45° - +80°C / Si -45° - +120°C & CENTALAN HT –25° to +100°C, shortterm +120°C|