Rotating rigs clutch for high speeds. For work assignments under extreme conditions.
Is based on an elastic element made of highly resilient technical plastic with pressed steel sockets. Excellent powerful construction with integrated depletion protection and high rotary stiffness. However, due to bending -elastic properties, set off for axial and angular relocations. The execution as a homocinetic drive shaft offers additional radial flexibility. Extremely light and compactly dimensioned. Insensitive to oil, effective and suitable for extremely high ambient temperatures.
In the X-S axial base for minimal assembly effort.
- Simple, compact design
low weight, low mass inquiry
- High permissible rotation speeds
- Large bore diameters possible
- The torque is definitely transmitted at a constant speed where no play takes place
- Fully maintenance -free
- The elements are radially extensible, without shifting the floating and driven parts
- The coupling causes no reaction forces on axis and bearings in coupling transfer
- Good price/performance ratio
|Torque:||0.01 - 1.5 kNm|
|Temperature range:||up to about +150°C|