Highly flexible intermediate coupling with progressive characteristic. For drive concepts with many drive shaft variants.
Combination of highly flexible roller coupling and built-in bearing support. Characterised by slight stiffness at lower speeds and moderately increased stiffness at rising torques. Dampens torsional vibrations and noise. Ensures smooth operation and long lifespan of the coupled units. HD design includes oil-resistance and even higher temperature resistance.
Minimum mounting and maintenance effort. With flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available for non-standard flywheels. CENTA FH flange bearing is recommended for larger deflection angles of connected cardan shafts.
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Turbine Water Pumps that include a right angle gear
- Open Propeller Pumps
- Fan Drives
- Marine Drives
- Pump drives, such as centrifugal pumps
- High elasticity, play -free, progressive spring characteristic. Due to variation in the dimensions and choice of materials of the rubber rolls, an infinite variety of spring stiffs can be realized. This means that the ideal link is available for every situation.
- Torsion, shock and sound-damping.
- Compensates for all possible alignment differences, within the limitations of the flywheel house.
- In the design, much attention was paid to the air flow that ensures the cooling of the rubber parts. As a result, there is a high temperature resistance.
- The coupling is durable, reliable and maintenance -free.
- Simple assembly.
|Torque:||1.6 to 10 kNm|
|Elastic Material:||CENTALAN / HD|
|Temperature range:||CENTALAN -45° to +100°C and HD -45° to +130°C|