THE CENTAFLEX-H is a robust, pluggable, relatively stiff coupling, which is always selected subcritically. The CF-H is also resistant to oil and high temperatures, specially designed to drive diesel-driven hydraulic pumps that are coupled to the engine via the flywheel housing.
Form 4 has an integrated flywheel adapter flange, according to SAE 10, 11½ and 14 inch. Many variants, the so-called pump adapter plates, designed for mounting hydraulic pumps on engine flywheel housings are also available. The hubs are available with all possible spline types and the well-known centaloc system.
- hydraulic pumps on diesel engines
- hydrostatic construction drives
- High performance with compact dimensions.
- High torsional rigidity, which means that no minor alignment differences are allowed.
- Dampens vibrations.
- High permissible rotational speeds.
- Extremely high temperature resistance.
- Oil resistant.
- Simple, plug-in mounting.
- Free from axial forces.
- Maintenance free.
- Optimal price/performance ratio.
|Torque:||0.1 - 4 kNm|
|Temperature range:||-50° - +150°C|