flexible coupling for diesel-driven generators and similar drives
The CENTAFLEX-D is a simple, robust, plug-in claw coupling.
Available for various flange connections. Also available in different hub lengths. The CENTAFLEX-D is a clutch that falls into the ‘medium stiffness’ category. In other words; the twist angle under torque is about three to five degrees. Normally, this coupling is used for drives with a so-called supercritical range. This means that the operating speeds are above the main resonance speed. The inertia of the secondary part must therefore not be too low. We often see such conditions with generator and pump sets, for example. The coupling is suitable for flanged and non-flanged mounting of floating and driven part.
Diesel-driven generators, pumps and similar drives, where high powers have to be transferred.
- Simple, robust, safe to use, compact, maintenance-free and anti-spin.
- Generously sized, low stress rating, with the rubber only being pressurized and well cooled by internal airflow. Optimum stiffness can be achieved by using rubber elements with different hardnesses, in combination with the progressive spring characteristic.
- Vibration and shock insulating.
- Simple assembly, also for so-called monoblock constructions. The floating and driven part form one whole and the coupling is easy to assemble.
- A wide range of all possible motor and generator connections is available from stock.
- Available under approval.
|Torque:||0.28 - 40 kNm|
|Temperature range:||-25° - +80°C|