The CENTAFLEX-A forms the basis of the entire CENTA elastic coupling program. The design dates back to 1970 and is still leading worldwide. The applications are endless. The CF-A coupling is characterized by high elasticity in axial, radial and angular directions. Moreover, it is maintenance-free and has an unimaginable amount of installation variants; in single form, or double gimbal acting. The CENTAFLEX-A is suitable for almost any connection between floating and driven implements.
Antrieb von angeflanschten, d.h. gut fluchtenden, Hydraulikpumpen an Dieselmotoren – insbesondere mit verschleißfreier CENTALOC-Klemmnabe; die ideale und weitverbreitete, zuverlässige Kupplung für hydrostatische Baumaschinen-Antriebe.
- Simple, compact design.
- Low weight, low mass moment of inertia.
- High performance.
- High rev range.
- Large shaft bores possible.
- Available with anti-rotation protection.
- Large permissible twist angle with progressive spring characteristic.
- About 4 to 6 degrees at rated torque.
- High elasticity and flexibility in radial, axial and angular directions with low reaction forces on shafts and bearings.
- Shock and vibration absorbing.
- The torque transmission takes place absolutely free of play, with contact noise being insulated. Also electrically there is no conduction.
- The CENTAFLEX-A is maintenance-free. The rubber parts do not wear out, which guarantees a long life.
- The clutch does not lose any rubber dust particles during operation.
- The rubber element can be easily disassembled and mounted without special tools.
- The rubber elements are available in different hardnesses and materials, in order to obtain the most suitable element for each system from a torsion point of view.
- The coupling can be easily aligned.
|Torque:||0.01 bis 12.5 kNm|
|Elastic Material:||NR / Si|
|Temperature range:||NR -45° - +80°C / Si -45° - +120°C|