Flange bearing to protect the crankshaft of engines. To compensate for high forces caused by large deflection angles of connected components.
Robust flange bearing housing made of hardened aluminium. Extremely low-maintenance and durable bearing construction. Absorbs reaction forces and transfers them to the flywheel housing to protect the crankshaft and its bearings. Also available with speed-controlled centrifugal clutch for smooth engagement of connected components. Extremely light and compact dimensions. Effectively ventilated.
Installs and maintains with minimal effort. Delivered pre-assembled with flywheel connections according to SAE.
- Robust bearing housing made of hardened aluminum.
- Maintenance-friendly design and long bearing life.
- Captures reaction forces and transfers them to the flywheel housing to protect the crankshaft and crankshaft bearings.
- Also available in combination with a centrifugal clutch for speed-dependent engagement of the connected components.
- Extremely light and compact design.
- Effective internal cooling.
- Easy installation and maintenance-friendly.
- Suitable for flywheel connections in accordance with SAE standards.
|Torque:||0.77 - 24 kNm|
|Elastic Material:||Depending on the clutch used|
|Temperature range:||Depending on the clutch used|